Live With A Purpose Home Care, LLC is committed to providing high-quality, client-centered, and affordable Home Care services to our clients to assist them in leading dignified and independent lives in the comfort and safety of their own homes. Their individual needs are carefully assessed, understood, and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy, and compassionate personnel.
Live With A Purpose Home Care held a place in my heart after I, myself, worked as a Home Health Aide for 7 years and as a Domestic Violence Case Manager for 3 years. During those years, I was able to discover my purpose in life, which is to give back by helping people in need. I am a very compassionate person, who’s always willing to lend a helping hand to people who are in need. I understand the quality and level of care that is required to perform quality home care services, and I will make sure the aides are well-trained to meet State standards. The plan for Live With A Purpose Home Care is to help anyone who needs top-quality care that is able to maintain their dignity and provide them the opportunity to make independent choices. We serve people of all ages, “because no matter what age you are, we all can use a little help from time to time.”
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home care services.
- To be known as a loving, respectful care service provider.
- To be the provider of choice in the community.
- To be the employer of choice in the community.
- To be a financially viable agency.
At Live With A Purpose Home Care LLC, our mission and vision as a home care agency in Dumfries, Virginia, will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Keeping our client’s health, quality of life, and well-being central in the design and delivery of services.
- Treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining the confidentiality of client information.
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientations, ages, gender, and disabilities.
- Recruiting, training, and retaining competent staff.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community.
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner.
Learn more about our services by reaching us here.